Historic Rental Home Perfect for Family Reunions, Weddings, Receptions & Retreats
Historic home built in 1906 by Anderson and Mahala Ewing and kept in the Ewing family, this lovely Victorian home has the original hardwood floors and handsome moldings and woodwork. It has 2690 square feet total, 1830 on the main floor, plus two large covered porches and three full baths. It is surrounded by eight acres of lawn, large beautiful maple trees, and a breathtaking view in the back of a large meadow bordered by Pleasant Hill Ridge.
- Five Bedrooms, two with queen beds, three with bunks, with ceiling fans, plus double hide-a-bed in living room sofa. (Linens furnished) Sleeps 18.
- Three full baths.
- Living Room with fireplace with gas logs, 14′ x 14′ Dining Room, Sunroom with TV/VCR and DVD, and two covered porches plus large lawn for gatherings and meals.
- Large kitchen, fully-equipped; Dishwasher, washer and dryer, outdoor charcoal grill.
- Central heat and air throughout. For fresh air, attic fan and ceiling fans are provided, with screens in sunroom, baths and kitchen windows.
Activities at Hala’s Place
Large barn with stables for four guest horses (bring your own horses); water, washing facility and shavings provided. There are four miles of trails for your horse riding and hiking pleasure.
Trails travel up Pleasant Hill Ridge, through wooded areas and along lakeside, very easy but beautiful terrain (maps provided). Other outdoor pets welcome at no extra charge; large dog pen provided at house.
Lighted Tennis Court with moveable net and basketball goal – perfect for evening activities!
- Watt’s Bar Lake
- Euchee Marina and Mad Moose Grill Restaurant– 1 Mile Drive
- Sam’s Boat Dock – ½ mile
- Twister – 1 Mile Drive
- Carter’s Pizza Restaurant– 1 Mile Drive
- Riverside Market (groceries, fishing and boating supplies) – 2.5 miles
- Great Smoky Mountainsand Dollywood – 2 Hour Drive
- Cherokee National Forest, Cherohala Skyway– 45 minute Drive
- Hiwassee and Ocoee Rivers– 1.5 Hour Drive
- Chattanooga’s Aquarium & IMAX
- Creative Discovery Museum– 1 Hour Drive
- Knoxville’s University of Tennessee– 1 Hour Drive
- Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame– 1 Hour Drive
- Crossville’s Outlet Mall– 45 minute Drive
- Crossville, Golf Capitol of Tennessee– 45 minute Drive
Hala’s Place is the perfect spot for gatherings and special events, family reunions, church retreats, for fun and relaxation in the Tennessee countryside and on beautiful Watts Bar Lake.
- $200 per night plus 9% tax; includes cleaning, linens, use of all facilities. Cash, check, or credit card accepted.
- One-day event with more than 20 guests: $350 plus 9% tax. Includes one night’s lodging plus use of all facilities.
3456 State Highway 304 North
Ten Mile, Tennessee 37880